Thursday, December 11, 2008

Drunk

OK as usual I have something to bitch about. Last night around Im gonna say fivish just because I really don't know :S. Karll texted me and asked if I would be willing to go over to his house to watch a movie, because he isnt really comfortable at other peoples. Well I said thats fine because it really doesn't bother me at all where I watch a movie as long as Im getting my movie on Well instead of him coming to get me he sends Dman, which again doesn't bother me, but with Dman came Tart. Im talking annoying lying to be cool bitch. Everything I said bullshit or not she had already heard it. I even at one point told her that Dman was my cousin, and her response was "I've known that for a long time!." What the fuck ever you couldn't know because ITS NOT FUCKING TRUE YOU STUPID LITTLE BITCH!!!! Well after that we go to wal-mart and there is this little gay guy that has the super hots for Dman and hes like begging Dman to go have dinner with him at the J when he gets off, and D agrees because you know I think he really may be Bi. He says hes all about the pussy but I think those hickeys could be from dudes. Well while they are gone we finish the movie and then the remaining two hours I am sitting there watching Karl and his cousin play Halo 3. Oh buddy! Well Im getting bored and Tart is being stupid texting me saying Hi and shit *rolls eyes* Then when they come back they decide to watch the Hills Have Eyes 2, and if you know me you know that I dont do horror. It gives me nightmares and I dont like it! I explain this to them, and then throughout the movie they proceed to poke me and scare me. Well after the movie as I predicted I cant sleep. So I beg Karl to stay up there till I fall asleep, well he plays me some music videos, and then he puts on cartoons and goes downstairs. I didnt fall asleep till like almost 4 ugh! Then I had to wake up when Tart and Dman went to school which was like 7 am.

This morning however went really well I went back to bed and slept till like 11. Then Aunt C Uncle F and I went to Walmart and bought presents. Then I learned how to wrap properly... Aunt C thought it was weird that I never had before :S. And I guess it is If you have NORMAL parents Lol. Well I guess I had better go.


Karlie :D

No comments: