Well I am back in Evanston now, and I feel just like I did when I first moved to Idaho. I don't know anyone, and I dont really leave the house that much unless its to work. I feel slightly annoyed half the time at everyone who claims to have been there from the start.
I saw an old friend at Wal-Mart, and when I say old I mean from my middle school days. She married this guy that I dated when I worked at Taco-Time and was addicted to meth. And after we stopped talking they started dating. Now they are both complete burn-outs that I can't stand to talk to. She one of those ones who has claimed to have been there for me since the beginning and it still annoys me because when I actually did need someone, he told her she couldn't see me or be my friend. Well maybe it's just me but if ANYONE tried to tell me who I could or could not be friends with I would drop their ass. No one controls me. But I guess we arent the same person and that's fine I just wish she didn't pretend we were tight I guess.
Anyways aside from the venom in my life I do have one friend who remains constant my sweet Rebecca. I don't think we have ever had a serious fight. Last night we went to a thing called a slumber party... if you don't know what that is google it. It was really fun... The only thing I have really done for awhile since Mike died. I work only semi part time so I mean its not the fact that I have to work alot thatI dont do things that are fun. I just don't feel like getting out of bed sometimes.
Anyways I have to go get ready to hang out with Kyle for the first time in forever.
I will write some more later after I get back or tomorrow... I havent decided yet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment